- The new missile launchers are very pretty. Staggering launchers is now really fun!
- The Wardec screen is much more legible.
- All the new screen revamps look pretty.
- Most of the new SB models look nice.
- Once you get used to it, looting no longer has the slight movement every time you get to a new wreck.
- Right clicking on a corp in the wardec screen only gives "Declare Mutual" and no option to "Show Info". That's frustrating.
- It is now much harder to see into two "containers" at once, such as your ship's hold and a loot can. Grr. Shift clicking is an extra step. I didn't try it, heard it works, we'll see. It's still an extra step...
- The new Tree structure on the Inventory eats screen real estate. This is challenging when you open, say, Inventory, Market and Wallet screens to manage market orders.
- The Inventory takes longer to load. Not good.
- The "ghosting" effect of text in the new inventory. It's harder to read.
- The missile launchers on my Tengu. I would really like to see either larger wings with an over/under turret placement, or place them in a nice line on the slant of the hull. Right now it looks... wonky.
- Drone Battleship explosions seem to be MIA.
- Directional lighting for 3D models in the Market. Not bad, per se, but it's always been hard to really appreciate the ships with the dark lighting.